- About ILPD
- Legal Trainings
- Contact US
The Institute of Legal Practice & Development (ILPD) is calling for applications from those who aspire to pursue the Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in the 2017 July Intake.
- This training will be conducted at the Institute of Legal Practice and Development at the main campus located in Nyanza District, Southern Province of Rwanda.
- Classes will be starting from 08:00am to 05:00pm.
- The training period will be 6 months and 3 months for Internship for those students with less than two years of working experience.
- Applications are open from 3rd April 2017 until late when the needed number is full and ILPD will start to give provisional admission letters on 24th April 2017 and thereafter an applicant will be getting his provisional admission within 5days of application.
- The tuition fees for the course is now at a subsidized amount of one million Rwandan Francs (1,000,000)Rfw.
- This is a full time Programme.
In order to confirm the application, applicants have to deposit 50% of the tuition fees on ILPD account no. 1000004096 which is in the National Bank of Rwanda, immediately after getting provisional admission. The chances of getting admission will be based on the principle of “first come first served”, provided that other requirements are fulfilled.
Admissions documents and items to be submitted in hard copy on the reporting date:
I. Degree certificate(notarized)
III. Two Passport size photos
IV. Copy of the National Identity card for National students and a copy of Passport for International students
V. Bank slip of 10 000Rfw of application fee
International students should report with certificate of good conduct which enables them to apply for visa to study outside their countries.
How to apply?
Applicants have to use the following link: http://220.127.116.11:8090/online/applicant?action=reg to fill the application form. Note that an applicant has to upload all mandatory documents with (*) indicated in the application form.
Admitted students must be at ILPD/Nyanza on 14th July 2017 at 10.00am.
Should you experience any difficulties with submitting your online application, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +250788616394 for assistance.