The Institute of Legal Practice & Development (ILPD) is calling for applications of the 3rd Intake for the Program of Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice/Weekend-Musanze.
- This training will be conducted at the Campus of INES/Ruhengeri
- Classes will be conducted on Saturdays and Sundays from 08:00am–03:30pm (inclusive of a health break of 1hour).
- The training period will be 9 months and an extra 3 months for Internship for the applicants with less than 2 years of working experience.
- Registration is open from 18 Oct – 11th November 2021
- The Diploma in Legal Practice program/Weekend is at a subsidized cost of one million and two hundred fifty thousands of Rwandan Francs (1 250 000 Rfw).
- STARTING DATE IS 20 November 2022
- Degree certificate notarized;
- Two Passport size photos;
- Copy of the National Identity card;
- Proof of payment of 30,000 Rfw as application fee paid on ILPD account number: Bank of Kigali 00086068177802.
- Proof of experience( where applicable)
How to apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply online using the following link: http://mis.ilpd.ac.rw/, get to start your application here ,and fill the information required .Only scanned copies of the above requirements are needed, while hard copies shall be submitted on the reporting date.
- Immediately after getting the provisional admission, applicant is required to pay the fist installment of the tuition as part of their commitment to pursue the program and the bank slips have to be uploaded into the application system for approval by Finance department. The first installment is 450 000RWF paid on the above ILPD account from the Bank of Kigali.
- More information please download the full advert here